Reviews (2,843)A great show and quality giveaway. Best seller!! Great show every week!! One of the best there is on this app!!!! Pretty dang nice wedge! Excited to try it out! Didn’t specify if the glove was left handed or right handed It was perfect I received all my RUBBER-MADE products and thankfully the host showed me how to use them and where they go before shipping I couldn’t be happier with the customer service. 10/10 Super show! Always a good time. I wanted a 5H I bought what I was told was a 5H and it’s a 3H Solid purchase. Crazy cheap price. Always a fun show. Thanks yall! Cool product! Great stream! Thanks! Awesome givvy! Great balls! Thank you! Always an amazing time spent with these folks!!! Definitely need to bookmark and follow if you haven’t done so!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥 Thank you for everything you guys do for this app appreciate the golf balls and the sticker You guys are one of the best shows to watch