Reviews (90)Everything arrived extremely well-packed and exactly as described. The host does a fantastic job staying interactive and engaging.Thanks for the kind words pvttodd! shipping was very expensive I’m sorry you felt shipping was too expensive, I don’t receive that money, it goes directly to whatnot for the shipping label. I had max shipping set which is shown before bidding on the item. Quite frankly your review is slightly unfair considering shipping costs are displayed before placing your bid. Idk how they do it! Get your deals here.Idk either. Thanks for your purchases! Awesome pants! Thanks!Glad you liked them matpoy Always a pleasure buying from this seller!!! awsome quality pants for a steal. great seller tyThank you Bite! Glad you liked them! Awesome giveaway!!! Fits perfect Thanks for that! Glad to hear you loved it! One of the top hosts on the platform! Oh stawp, you’re gonna make me blush ☺️ Great givvy!Glad you loved it Charles! Great product! Very pleased Thanks Robbie, glad to hear it! As stated on stream, very nice piece I’ve purchased multiple times from this seller and every time the quality of the products are spot on! He doesn’t get on often so if you see him streaming don’t sleep! He has amazing deals!Thanks for that randomfinds! I’ll have to drop in on one of your shows one day! Very pleased with my purchases! Thank you!Glad to hear it randomfinds! Fantastic deals and a wonderful host. Really fast shipping. perfect transaction all around!Thanks for the kind words beaves! Awesome show, great products, fast shipping, doesn’t get much better. Thanks guysThanks for the kind words John, it was a pleasure having you in my show! Hope to see you at the next one!