Reviews (1,050)Always a pleasure shopping with Hilton, thanks for the dr etb no issues, great packing. AWESOME streamer! Fast shipping! Cards secured to prevent damage! Thank you Everything comes in as described very fast! Great packaging. I was really impressed as quickly as I received the package and how of great shape the product was in. I came to browse… somehow ended up buying… and now I’m already looking for the next show. 😂😂🔥 Seller was amazing, everything was packaged perfectly, and shipping was fast. Great experience all around! You got me now! 😂🙌🏽 The well packed cards were delivered quickly! ❤️ Highly recommend buying from
Shopping with Hilton magic is genuinely my favorite experience everytime, it’s nice knowing that some people just care in the community and like to take that extra step to ensure every buyer has an amazing experience, thanks guys! All my stuff came in perfect condition, always have the best time on the Hilton magic show. You guys are awesome, I love that I can get Pokemon and onepiece here. Thanks for everything Hilton 💪🏼 Product was damaged. Reached out to seller to try to avoid this review and give them the opportunity to help. They did not. Will not buy from seller again. Got a free pack with all garbage cards! Loved it! That’s just how it goes! Thank you very much! Free is free! Can’t complain!