Reviews (258)Amazing!! I love it all!! 💕💕 Love all of my pieces - beautiful, unique, and such great quality. Everything feels so well made and original!!! Thank you so much! 🩵 Literally such cute pieces 😮💨😮💨 Love, love, love my new ring!!!! thank you 😊 ⭐️
First purchase and I loved everything I got, nice quality pieces for and amazing price. Emily was so helpful with helping me picking out my jewelry. Will definitely be back again!! 💕💕 Thank you, Emily! Sooo sweet of you to find a bar ring for me after all. I love all of the earrings! My sister also love her ring! Thank you so much! Great quality jewelry! Don’t hesitate!! Fantastic seller! So friendly, helpful, and truly cares about their customers. My item was beautiful and arrived perfectly packaged. I’ll definitely be back! Love, love, love this seller’s jewelry using precious stones and metals. Would love to keep her a secret all to myself but could not in good conscience. Works great. Awesome deal
Absolutely stunning pieces, will continue to order from Emily! Everything was even more lovely in person! Thank you so very much! Adorable little necklace! Good quality, good prices, fast shipping. Love it! Emily is amazing! Fast shipping and perfect products. Buy once from her and you’re hooked! Arrived so quick and incredible quality!! Great seller, highly recommend! Very nice items, super fast shipping, packed well. Great seller! Lovely earrings. The items shipped quickly and arrived in good condition, and were as described. Highly recommend!