Reviews (23)really lovely. just as seen. tyI’m so glad. Thank you Anne 💕 What a beautiful seller loved being on the show. Seller was extremely kind went out of their way to make sure items were suitable to personality type everything was packaged really well. Care has been clearly taken very apparent. The seller takes pride.Thank you so much Rhi! That’s so sweet. So glad you’re happy. Always a pleasure 🩷 Thanks Mia, awesome item as described well packed and always an awesome show ❤️Thank you Brad! I’m so glad you love it! Pleasure 🫶🏻 Hi Thank you so much for the givey I appreciate a lot your kindness God bless your show 🙏Aw thank you so much Liza! You’re so welcome lovely 🩷 Love!!!! The dress is gorgeous, in perfect condition and fits like a glove 😍Aw excellent Kesia! So glad to hear. Hope you have fun in it 🩷🤩 Omg the most perfect denim mini I ever did see! Everything was in perfect condition exactly as described! Thank you so much lovely ❤️❤️Mel!!! Thank you so much lovely 🥰. I’m very happy you’re happy with it all! I hope you fit the denim mini bc it would look SICK and HAWT on you 😘🫶🏻❤️. Thank you so much Mia, absolutely perfect, couldn’t be happier , 100% recommend 😘😘😘🫶❤️❤️❤️Aww Jen! You’re a sweetheart. So glad you’re happy with your purchases! Big love 😘🫶🏻❤️ Love it as described thank you 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟So glad you’re happy Christine! Thanks heaps 🫶🏻 amazing seller thanks heaps 🩷Aww thank you angel. You’re so welcome 💕 Lovely dresses thank you ☺️ So glad you like them Nikki, so welcome! Enjoy lovely 🥰