Reviews (120)Items received well packaged and a couple extras thrown in thanks pal.
Great seller, helped me out and gave freebies so nice! ✨🫶🏼 He was a really kind seller. He really treated us all very well. I can’t wait to go back and shop again. This was my first time on here and I’m so happy with what I got and the deals. incredible seller, great prices, great packing, overall the best seller i’ve brought from! Top seller! 100% recommend!
Brilliant stream, brilliant cards, all round brilliant! Thank youuuuu Amazing seller! Great cards and fast delivery! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing seller! Thank you so much! ☺️ Exactly as described, arrived very quick, and the seller included free items, im very appreciative, i definitely recommend this seller, i will be purchasing from them again soon!!! Trust package received and I couldn't be happier 😍 Great bloke and even better streamer! I'm sure I'll be in again at some point! 10/10 service, bro gave me a free trick or treat pack so now im in love with him :)
Really enjoyed the stream, bought way too much 😅 but was really happy with everything that I got! Some real bargains and some little oddities I probably wouldn’t have searched for myself. Lovely range of cards available and a great guy too - really good vibes, can’t wait for the next one thanks mate 🙏😈 Great seller and good prices unfortunately I didn’t get many hits but still very fun I’d
highly recommend cards well packed and exactly as shown on screen, very happy with my order thank you!! Very pleased with my purchase, I've asked for a discount on the item I wanted and I've got it , today the delivery showed up and I was surprised everything packed so well and there was an extra very beautiful card and pack on top plus the nice giveaway that I won . one of my best purchases on the platform very good seller I'll definitely come back again, and you should do the same ! Cards arrived well packaged and in great condition. thank you.