Reviews (12,268)Super fast shipping and the best packaging I’ve seen from whatnot and the prices are a bargain
Great buy will return shipping was a tab bit off but not there fault Perfect all around, came packed nice and safely Quick delivery Quality cards Always a great stream! Look forward to future purchases! “Quikaaaaaaaaa !!“
thanks 🙏 👹 💜
Packaged very well, excellent condition and prices are unbeatable! Worst odds I’ve played on whatnot spent 210$ it was 1 in 4 and all I hit were Chinese packs Awesome stream, super fast shipping and packaged well! Thank you! Arrived way sooner then any other package I got and was packed great and products in great condition fast shipping and packaged well Insanely fast delivery, nicely packaged, thank you! miss these wheels even though it was a mini bang Great products as always! Thank you. Fast shipping and well packaged! Great streamers!
Great shipping!
Will buy again! Fast shipping, fun show, and great price!