Reviews (115,974)usually shipping is faster. I ordered several bundles for an event and none arrived in time. The vendor said I would receive three packages and I only received one Slow shipping. Ordered on sept 25. Got it on Oct 6. thank you so much for the givvy!!! Nice journals!! Keep on doing what yer doing HLDISCOUNTS!! You ROCK!😬 Loved the candy! Thank you! This is the only show I need to ever watch. They have it all and they have the best deals. It’s great to see a group of friends and family work together so well. The freeze dried candy is fabulous! These guys work hard and their success is well deserved. Waited a month to have the item I really needed not included. I have put up with the slow shipping for a while now since the products/deals are good and USPS sucks, but this one really set me back and I'm no longer sure I'll be buying again Even though birds aren’t real, they use this incredible bird feeder purchased on HL Discounts to charge their batteries. Love it! Thanguuuuuuuu! I give it a 5/5 on the birds rating scale! 🐥🪿🦆🐦⬛🦅 Coupon received. Can’t wait to shop. Thank you!!