Reviews (978)Best most transparent seller out there. A+++
Fast ship and cards packaged well…much appreciated A+++
Fast ship and cards packaged well…much appreciated Prompt and proper service! A+++
Fast ship and cards packaged well…much appreciated Quick shipping and cool Jimi Hendrix card Slabs for $4. How can you lose. Great seller. Cards are solid. Prices are great. Give his shows a watch. Fun wheel. Give him a follow Always solid hits and pulls. Great seller. Check out his shows. Cheapest on the app. Best of the best got a free slab on a givvy The packaging was way too hard to open
Apologies. I pride myself on shipping safely and securely… I don’t think I ever ship anything that a pair of scissors couldn’t easily open. With that being said you hear way too many stories of packages tampered with/stolen… or damaged in transit. so I’d rather get complaints for tough to open than easy to open. Appreciate the feedback though! Runs the best shows on the app. Great guy great buy great shipment my shoehei ohtani card came In great condition Best surprise sets on the app. Plays Hall & Oats on demand so I’m a lifetime buyer.