Reviews (443)Phenomenal quality snacks. Absolutely delicious. I'll definitely be back. Happylachia is my new happy place! Everything was delicious. LETS GOOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS! 💙💛🏞🛣🎬😊🏠 By far the best fudge and PRICES on the app. TY! I dont know which was more addictive, the "puppy chow" or the peanut butter fudge!? I'll be back! Always happy to see you! 💙💛 5 star service as always!WE APPRECIATE YOU AS ALWAYS! 💙💛💙💛 This seller went above and beyond for me. I admire what you are doing for your loved one and I pray you raise the funds you need soon. If you are another customer on the app, I urge you to support this effort 🙏 The best Oreo pb fudge ever! Thanks!Awww thank you so much!!!💙💛💙💛 Chocolate Peanut Butter Heaven 😋 Thank you sir!Could not agree more! Thank you! 💙💛💙💛 I highly recommend trying each variety of fudge! GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK MY FRIEND! 💛💙💛💙 Not a bracelet a air freshenerYOU LEFT ME A 3.2 STAR REVIEW FOR A GIVEAWAY. SOMEONE ELSE'S GIVEAWAY. AN INCORRECT REVIEW. AIR FRESHENER? I DONT HAVE AIR FRESHENERS NOR DO I MAIL THEM. THAT SOUNDS LIKE A FEW LUXURY SELLERS I KNOW. I ASSURE YOU A BRACELET IS ON THE WAY IF YOU HAVEN'T RECIEVED IT. I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO SEND ANOTHER HAD YOU SIMPLY MESSAGED ME. I APPRECIATE ALL *SUPPORT*. I'LL PRAY FOR YOU MY FRIEND. The fudge came in well packaged and it came quickly. The fudge was really delicious 😋me and my kiddos loved it.Its was sweet but not overly sweet, crunchy, crumbly and it melts in your mouth. Seller was really nice leaving a card. Overall it was really worth the buy and will definitely come back to buy more. Thank you. Thank you for taking the time leave such a kind review! 💛💙💛💙 so delicious!!!!! definitely worth trying! I loved it!