Reviews (82)Love Tysm 💖So glad you loved your items! Thank you so much for giving our show a chance, we appreciate you! Great seller. Thanks again Don! Great people like you make shows all the more enjoyable! Great seller! Awesome communication and fast shipping Thank you for the review Don. It was my pleasure and I hope to see you again! Thanks love the show!Thank you so much, I enjoyed looking through the items with you! Nice new seller, lovely items, good shippingThank you! I'm honored to have a review from you. I'm so glad you enjoyed your items. 🥰 Sweet seller very accommodating will definitely shop again Awe thank you for your review Bella. I'm so glad you spent time with me looking at jewelry! I'm so happy you will be stopping back. 🥰 Thank you for the cute jewelry, all $1 you can’t beat those deals!I'm glad you got some great deals! You got some of my favorites. 🙂 Great items for Christmas decor! Love the candles and pearl strings and vintage ornaments. Thank you!Thank you Katie! I'm so glad you got those cute candles. Your support is so appreciated! Thank you! Loving my earrings ❤️I'm so glad you love them. Thank you for reviewing, attending and purchasing! We enjoyed having you at tge show. Amazing seller! Worked with me to customize my order, will be backI am so glad you will be back! I enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you in the future. always happy with Hodges goodies 😀Awe, thank you so much! I'm glad ypu are happy with your items. 🙂 the ring did not look good in person I'm sorry you were not happy with your ring. The ring was shown close up on camera while running and was the ring you requested to look at. I did message you and offered a refund, however you did not reply. My goal is always to make sure my costumers are happy. The item was shipped the next business day and there was no delay by usps. If you would like items quicker I would suggest requesting flat rate for future purchases from sellers. Great seller with nice jewelry items! Thank you for everything!Thank you so much Katie! I am so glad you are happy with your items, and I enjoy having you at my shows as well as shopping with you at others! such a great purchase. Wonderful seller always explains any issues items might have. super fast delivery. Will continue to purchase.Thank you for your review Glenda. It is always a pleasure to have you!! A++Awe, so happy you are pleased with everything! My customers are what make this adventure have meaning for sure! So sweet, loved this cutie package, Thank you! 🥰Thank you Rachelle. You definitely pick adorable ones! Great sellers! Fun finds and fast shipping. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you so much. I am so glad you enjoyed the show and your purchases. We appreciate you! Wonderful sellers! I had fun shopping here. We had fun looking through the estate items with you as well! Thanks again, it was a pleasure. Hodge is a great seller And terrific person!!! love her shows!Thank you so much Jackie for all your kindness and support! We truly appreciate you. 🥰 Adorableness overload. Thank you so much! 💙Thank you Rachelle. Always a pleasure having you at our shows! 🥰 Love my bear! Thank you so muchThank you Nettie! I appreciate your purchase and review. I am so happy your bear made it's way to you safely! 🥰🐻 Nice new seller, good items. Nice packaging and fast shipping. Thank you for the sweet note 🤗🐣🌺Aaaawe thank you for your kind review. I know that you know how much this one meant to me. 🤗 ❤️ everything thanks so much!Thank you for your purchases and reviewing. 🙂 I know you will do wonderful things with your items! very dirty & faded which should have been called outI reviewed the video of your doll sale and I did call out that this doll had dirty spots and needed cleaned, while it was running. I am truly sorry that you were unhappy with her. I am new to selling and do appreciate your review. I do wish you would have messaged me and gave me the opportunity to discuss the situation rather than leaving a bad review. I had no opportunity to provide customer service for you.