Reviews (2,804)Bought this pokemon card #142 a Mewtwo Gx under the impression it was in good condition I received the card and it was damaged all over the card I will not be purchasing from them again. Came a little late but seller always has great communication and always makes it right They never sent me the item I won in a giveaway. I highly recoomend to NOT ever purchase anything in this live or enter giveaways.You never bought anything you goblin 😭✌️ I got the sent the wrong card. I reached out multiple times and got no response shipment took a lil bit, but everything arrived safely packedUSPS has been super slow :/ we ship out as fast as we can. fast shipping great quality product Never a single miss with this stream. ONLY HITZ I got nice cards for a cheap price. Packaged great and stream was entertaining and fun! Cards condition was compromised by the packaging, bubble shipper recommended Gang, how am I supposed to ship bubble mailer when you’re paying .78 cents shipping 😭🙏 Cards came in exactly as shown, well protected and over all satisfied with the purchase. Will definitely buy from seller again! Thank you! Damn this Charmander is a beauty. Thank you! Don’t get the exact slab on screen but I got everything else. Another givy goblin crying about their free slab
Yes you didn’t get the slab on screen but it’s literally a FREE RANDOM SLAB. RANDOM. Notice how it’s only the givy goblins complaining. Crazy smh Banned me from winning too many giveaways and threw a huge fit numerous times throughout stream about people asking about prices. Over all horrible experience and by far the worst I’ve had on whatnot.Givy Goblin is crying 😭😭😭
First review is how they can’t win anymore givys lmfao how about the other ones ? Not even a single thanks you ever until I banned you. Lmfao cry harder bro Look forward to this stream and I love the transparency of conditions Best stream on Whatnot 🔥🔥