Reviews (202)Looooove my Hapidanbui card!! Love buying cards from this seller. One of a kind cards from Japan! 😊🫶🏻♥️ Thank you so much for sharing your amazing sanrio finds! Another perfect transaction, everything was carefully packaged, arrived safely, and exactly as described. Love it all! Thanks so much for all the cute Sanrio goodies! I always love the items I get from you! Loveee my marroncream pouches! Ty sm🫶🏻✨ TYSM!!! Everything came well package and safe💖I love all my new items, Definitely recommend TY again!!!💖 Thank you so much! Everything was perfect. I absolutely love it all and so happy to add to my collection. Really enjoyed your show and already looking forward to the next one! Thanks again! Such a great seller of authentic vintage Sanrio! I totally love my Cinna pencil cases, thank you so much!!! Sweet seller! Lots of great vintage Sanrio items! Came super fast and very well packaged!! Thank you so much 😊 Amazing seller! 💕 Thank you for the awesome Saniro cards, I love them!!! Perfect, thank you so much. cutest items 🫶🏼 kind seller 🎀 quick shipping 🫶🏼 packaged with care 🎀 thank you so much 🥰 Awesome seller!! Thank you!! I absolutely love my new-to-me RuRuRu Gakuen sparkly glue sticks 🥰 Thank you for always stocking up on the cutest items!! ✨💖 Your shows are always so relaxing 💕 Excellent seller! Super fast shipping and loved the giveaway!! Thanks for the super cute box! Thanks so much for all the cute Sanrio! I really enjoyed your show. I highly recommend this seller! Love my items! Great experience! Sweet seller and super fast shipping! Thank you! Love seeing all the unique vintage Sanrio items in your shows! Very happy with my purchase! Alohaaaa🌺🌺 Awesome easy going and smooth transaction ! Perfectly packaged exactly as described and quick to ship highly recommended seller ! Will shop again!