Reviews (425)great prices and fast shipping Great stuff! Thanks bear! Great seller here folks. Very quick shipping and excellent packaging. Top notch transaction all the way through. Buy with confidence from bear! I like everything about this seller. His deals are more than fair. Humor that makes it fun. and very fast shipping. I can't stress enough, every coin I bought from this seller is top shelf. Mike McCain aka mtmccain. as always I recived a perfect order thank you 😊 Always a pleasure bear! Thank you. Bear runs a great show, keeps the energy up, does way too many giveaways, and makes sure everyone leaves happy and got good value. Thanks Bear, you're awesome! Thank you for always bringing such a fun energetic show! Love the coins and the rapid-fire givvys 🔥 great deals love the juice Fun show, great seller with fast shipping. Appreciate the give away. Awesome giveaway! Thank you very much! thanl ypu the givey and great time in the stream had a blast
As always, I had an absolute blast on Hold My Bear’s stream! I love getting to hang out, talk about coins, and learn something new every time. His prices are always great, and the packaging is ALWAYS done perfectly. 📦
My items arrive quickly and safely every single time. You can tell he really cares about his customers and what he sends out. Definitely one of my favorite streams to watch and shop!
5 stars every time! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Beautiful Morgan, graded ms64 in my app. Still doing vam research on it but great coin nonetheless the less! excellent items and a great show Great show and variety! Thanks