Reviews (388)Ordered a Carhartt hoodie and loved it. Also ordered an essentials hoodie that I paid separate shipping for and it was a counterfeit. I’m sure the seller didn’t know so I didn’t blame her. But when asked for a refund for just that one item I was ghosted.. Everything arrived so quickly and was packaged with so much care! Everything was exactly as pictured, and I absolutely loved it. Such a great experience thank you so much! ❤️ Awesome shows, great merchandise and prices! WONDERFUL SELLER!! Everything arrived incredibly well packed. The item was secured with lots of wrapping to ensure it would have a safe journey to me. Thank you so much! I LOVE the set & I appreciate your kindness & care. thank you for such a great show & for the giveaway!! 💖 Fast shipping and amazing deals as always!!!! My daughter loves them thank you so much Love these “you suck at parking” cards! Thank you so much for the wonderful stickers! Grabbed so many amazing items for here and love every single item. Such a bargain for what you get with an amazing host ✨🫶🏼✨ Great show, amazing seller, can't wait to catch the next show. Thanks Thank you for a seamless ordering experience. Thanks 😊 for fast shipping wow