Reviews (397)I love everything thing I purchased, Sherrie. Hurry home so you can have another show! Thanks. 😊 I love all my goodies from Sherrie. she's incredibly creative and just so kind and fun too. She even adjusting bracelet down to my side and added a special gift for my wedding ❤️ Great deals on beautiful items. Thanks! Beautiful great quality hand made jewelry. Gorgeous jewelry! Love the customized lengths and the cute little initial charm you added to the necklace! Thanks so much Sherrie!☺️💕 Pretty pieces, thank you 😊 Every piece is so beautifully made! Love all my purchases! Love the bracelet! Everything is always so pretty from Sherrie! 💖 Absolutely incredible necklace! Thank you, thank you, thank you! One million stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing and thank you so much for the givy! ❤️ Thank you so much Sherrie I love my Bronco bracelet, so cute and thank you for the fast shipping
Sherrie, thanks again for a really fun show and your wonderful mix of Freida Rothman jewelry and your reimagined pieces. Always a great experience from Holland . Absolutely stunning!!! So perfect for fall! And my breast cancer awareness bracelet is such a beautiful way to support this wonderful cause. Thank you Sherri for another amazing purchase!! Love getting my pretties from this seller. She is creative and really enjoys giving her community options for different sizing! I love her bracelets and look forward to her shows! Thank you! Sherrie, I love everything I purchased from you. I really enjoy the mix of our beloved Freida pieces and your original pieces. Your creativity is amazing. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I just added several bracelets to my collection. Thank you for always choosing beautiful beads and charms to customize your pieces. I can’t wait to give the necklace as a gift next week. Highly recommend Sherrie for anyone looking for gorgeous, personalized pieces! Sherrie, I love how creative you are. I am so happy with everything I received, especially the gorgeous Freida Rothman bangle that you sold me at such a great price. Thank you. 💖 Thank you Sherri , I love my purchase!! Absolutely perfection!! Thank you so much! Amazing seller, amazing shows, and amazing jewerly! One million stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Beautiful 😍 bracelet! One of my favorite places to shop! Always get the most beautiful designs and great prices