Reviews (71)Always my favorite seller with a wonderful selection! As described and cleaned…and I love it Arrived perfect condition even tho ver fragile china…well packed Ty! Packaged so well and so fun to go through. Thank you so much! This item was perfectly as seen and described. the seller was amazing! great price for such a wonderful little purchase that brings me so much joy!!!! 😌 Well packaged, quick shipping, sweet seller! Love everything! I all got here safely! This order was a 4 set of pyrex nesting bowls , the packaging was OUTSTANDING! All arrived in perfect condition! Thank you 💗 Love all of my pitchers. Packed well and shipped quickly. Thanks so much!! Perfect condition packaged well and looks beautiful in my kitchen :) As described, packaged perfectly as usual! Thank you! Beautiful item, I♥️it! Packaged very safely and arrived in great condition, thank you mm Wrapped well. As described
Excellent item! Fast shipping! Great host!