Reviews (306)Great item at a fabulous price. Fast shipping! Thank you so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much for the speedy shipping. I already love the product and was able to restock. Thanks for the mask also. That was really sweet 🩷💜 Great product, shipping very fast and thank you for extra free gift 🎁♥️ Just as described and fast shipping. One of the best sellers Thank you for everything! I enjoyed the live show. The buyers givvy was awesome!! 🤩 Thank you so much I received my order and love everything. Thank you for the amazing deals. Will be seeing you again soon ❤️ omggg!! I love everything and it all came in super safe! tysm! Awesome products at a great price. Can’t wait for the next show. 💜 Really good quality and fast shipping! Loved my products
Thank you so much what an incredible
Buyers!!! Loved everything else too! ♥️♥️♥️ Thank you for the extra little gifts love ❤️ I love shopping with you 💕 Great seller! The item was packaged nicely, shipped out and arrived quickly, it was as described and included a couple lovely samples, which I wasn't expecting. Loved my shopping experience! Thank you so so much 🩷 Purchased Yum bougie marshmallow by Kayail in a 5 ML dabber. Love the scent on its own and for layering. I have so many little ones I need to invest in a large bottle. The item arrived NIB, well wrapped w/o damage and quickly.
Additionally, I won a giveaway for a teeth whitening kit. Thx!Thank you for your awesome review! I appreciate you and I’m so glad you love your purchase! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Ty for the givvy 🥰Thank you for being in my show 🎉❤️💕 I really need to look more carefully at these prices because the shipping for $5.48 is brutal. It makes the item not worth the $4 anymore :/ more so on me than anything. Thanks holly this was awesome received it in perfect condition thank youThank you for your support 💕💕 I appreciate you more than you know ! will definitely be watching your lives again! thank you!Thank YOU for everything! You were amazing to interact with. I appreciate you! 💕