Reviews (604)Always happy with my purchases with this seller. Will shop again. Holly is one of the sweetest sellers on here. I’m so glad I bumped into her show. Thank you for the pin! I freaking love the pin, thank you so much my friend 🤘🤘💜🫶 All time favorite seller she’s so kind, gives fire steals and is on almost daily 🤍 Beautiful pin!! I’m so happy with it Thank you so much 😊 definitely recommend everyone to Holly. Love my pin mail Great pins, always! Great seller and fun show! Pins arrived in great time! Thanks Holly! Absolutely spectacular, Packaging? Amazing. Choices? Spectacular! shipping was so fast thank you sooooo much! Love my new pins!!! Chaser! Thanks Holly. Fast shipping. Great, fun shows every time! I am OBSESSED with these Hoppers fantasy pins! IN LOVE! 😍 SO HAPPY! Would purchase from again! Ohhhhh girl I love this Cindy pin!! Thank you for making my day a little brighter! ❤️ Love this pin!! Such an amazing seller and person. Been watching this pin for awhile and finally swiped. It arrived quickly and perfectly. Thank you for letting me give Donald a new home. Great seller!!! Thank you!!!! Love Halloween! Great pin. Great priced!
Such a super nice person. Always enjoy her shows. Pins arrived quickly and perfectly love the pins