Reviews (567)I’ve never rated a purchase before but this dude is so nice and deserves it
Package was great and secure! The stickers are so cute! Thank you! easily one of the best givvy's I've seen! mad respect for this seller's love for the followers :) Thank you for the quick and professional mailing of my package. Loved opening all the packs. No huge hits but loved the experiences Thanks so much! Packaging with little note is a nice touch :) Love the stickers! Thank you! The best and fastest shipping in the game and best odds per hit I just got a givvy but they definitely put a lot of effort into it and threw in some free stickers too! W shop oh cutteeeee love the coloring book like stickers!! thank you Nicely packaged, loved the stickers :) quick shipping cards and stickers arrived great! thank you! Thank u so much always 🔥 shows and a great community such a cute givey! thank you so much! :) Safe packaging and Fast Delivery Great to work with and everything was packed carefully, with some extra goodies included! Flawless transaction and great guy to work with Nicely packaged the cards were in amazing condition Great streamer I’ll be back package arrived safe