Reviews (48)thank you for everything! Great cards and streamer! Everything came packaged in bags, some cards however were missing sleeves which I wasn’t like crazy unhappy with but it would have been nice! Came in a small box with the card bags in bubble wrap, overall happy with the time it took to get here and the condition of the cards. He said he was going to run an expensive Charizard and Mew card "the back wall", at the end of the stream, if he got some sales. I bought some items so that he would run those cards. But he just ended the stream without running the Charizard and Mew. I felt like it was just bait to get some $1 card sales. Cards that he shipped were otherwise fine.He wanted me to $1 start a 500 dollar slab with him being the only person in my stream :( after he spent $1 dollar 🥲 Everything came in safe and sound. These are making an awesome addition to my collection. Highly recommend this seller! 100% A++! Card came in well packaged and protected. Pleasure to do business with.