Reviews (520)adorably little LADS baggys! LOVED the little light stick, as well as my pcs! Everything arrived safely! And packaged well! I love my Chan keychain!!! it went immediately on my keys. thank you!Thank you so much for your order! 💕 one of my favorite shops on whatnot 🫶🫶 tysm!Thank you so much for your order! 💕 would add more stars if I could. fast shipping and wonderful quality. 🥰🥰🥰Thank you so much for your order! 💕 Thank you sooo much for the givys💜💜 My girls and I love them🥰 Appreciate you and will definitely be back to purchase 💜💜 HIGHLY RECOMMEND!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 thank you!Thank you so much for your order! 💕 Thank you again, sweet friend ❤️ I love all of my items🥰❤️Thank you so much for your order! 💕 Adorable pcs and super well packaged!Thank you so much for your order! 💕 Thank you for selling! They’re so cute and already on my phone <3Thank you so much for your order! 💕 LOVE MY ITEMS SO MUCH! Will definitely be back again heheThank you so much for your order! 💕 loved the giveaway tysm!! arrived and great condition so happy with it thank you Thank you so much for your order! 💕 so so cute, thank you 🥹🫶Thank you so much for your order! 💕 I can’t wait to build things for my friends! Thank you so much! Has so many goodies, please check them out!Thank you so much for your order! 💕 thank you!Thank you so much for your order! 💕 love love love my phone charms I'm going to use these all pf the time 😼💪🏾💕Thank you so much for your order! 💕 These arrived lightening fast!!😍 I love them all so much :) thank you thank you thank you🥰❤️❤️Thank you so much for your order! 💕