Reviews (611)So cute! And she included some tiny charms with my order. . Amazing seller! So excited to use my new beads! Great prices and awesome selection! thank you for all the goodies made some others very happy thank you so much the platform is exactly what I needed and thank you for the samples of other things it may made it easy to see what works best. I will be buying more! Love my items!! Thank you!
always fast shipping . amazing products. customer service top notch. love this show one my absolute 😍 favorite shows. Incredibly well packaged. Items are super cute in person. Thank you! I appreciate the kind words. Always amazing products, great prices and a fun & relaxing show!Thank you! I love when you stop in!! Thank you for everything I loved all of it and can’t wait to craft 💕✨Love to hear it! Happy crafting! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Thank you for the five stars! I appreciate you. Such amazing products. Thank you! You’re the best! I’m so very pleased with my order! Love it all. Thank you!! Thank you! I appreciate you as always! Very cute packaging and everything arrived very nice quality beads !
Thank you! I appreciate your kind words. Happy crafting! I love everything!! Thank you!!
Amazing!!! Love the fall beads love these inserts. and the fact that you paired them with the keychain rings. love it!!! you always have the best stuff! Thank you! I appreciate the kind words, and your support!! Thank you for everything and for going above and beyond!!! Awesome seller!!!Thank you for the kind words! I hope you love everything. Happy crafting! thanks for all the glitters craft supplies and the dr pepper can opener is at home on my car key ring now Happy mail! I love it all! Thank you again!! Love everything I’m so glad you love it all! Thanks for the review and happy crafting! Awesome! Great packaging, thank you.Thank you! I appreciate you and your kind words! Love my flatbacksSo glad to hear it! Thank you for the five stars, and happy crafting!