Reviews (831)All my items are SO SO CUTE 😍 I’m obsessed!! Rachel always has the best finds!! Everything I purchased shipped and arrived quickly. I love everything. Always a great transaction with hometownvintage
Amazing pieces. Everything was perfect, thank you! Love the vintage overalls I bought my son. Can’t wait for him to wear them. Everything was great! Thanks! 😊 Thank you so much for the vest. I can’t wait to wear it!! Everything was great! Thanks! Love my book! Thank you so much! :) Packaged beautifully so nothing broke. Thank you!
My nightgowns and pajamas are gorgeous! This sweater is so cute and in great condition. The shipping was right on time. amazing seller! in love with my new heart shelves ✨💘🌸 Always cute items in the shop!! Thank you!! Love the skirt so much. Thank you!!! came quickly, nicely wrapped zero damage to the items! exactly as pictured, shipped quickly arrived sooner then expected! Love these!! Thank you so much!! I was missing a towel in my order which was sad. They refunded it. Cutie bundle, thank you!!