Reviews (198)Love my beautiful brooches!! Thank you so much my friend!!! Love it! Packed good and shipped fast! Thanks so much 😊 omg girl i LOVED all of those"ugly" chunky necklaces. they're so beautiful. It was the best unboxing. your packages are always amazing I’m obsessed with the wooden tshirt necklace!!! 🤭🤣 thank you! 🫶🧿⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Loved all my beautiful pieces!! Thank you girl!! Such a fantastic seller and friend!! Thanks so much girl!! Loved everything!! 🫶⭐️❤️ Always so happy with my packages from you girl!!! Lizzy has amazing pieces and is a great seller!! Thank you again!!! ⭐️🫶⭐️🫶 THE PRETTY. THE PRICE. THE VIBE.
If you’re not in her shows why are you on whatnot?! Buy from her 💖 Came just in time ! . Love supporting my girl ! Thank you queen 💕 Love my girls jewelry!!! Obsessed with everything! Great seller and amazing prices!!! ❤️🫶❤️🫶 Thank you so much! saved special items for me for weeks!! very thoughtful and I'm so happy to have them added to my collection ☺️ Lizzy has amazing jewelry!!!! Great seller!!! Thank you again girl!! 🫶🫶🫶 Such beautiful necklaces! I love them 😍 thank you so much! ☺️ Thank you for my new pieces! I love my stuff and your sweet note and frog 💚💚💚 Carefully packaged, beautiful condition! Thank you! Lizzy!!! You always deliver with great pieces my friend!! Thank you so much!! 🫶💗