Reviews (281)I loved everything!! I will be back!!So sweet! So glad you’re happy 💛 Super fast shipping. Thank you. Loved everything per usual.
Thank you so much for your support, so happy you liked your items🩷 Loved it, thank you! Amazing items!! Great experience with my first purchase! 💕 Great seller and quick shipping!!Thank you I’m so happy you enjoyed your purchase🩷 Great quality, and my item arrived quick! Thank you! Great shows, prices and most importantly amazing quality lululemon 🤍 thank you! Thank you so much! I’m so happy you’re happy🩷 Love my items! Epic grabs! Sweetest seller 🫶🏼I always love having you in my shows thank you so much🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 There’s 2 items that I can’t find the size but the items are in excellent condition!! Thank you Janice! So happy you liked your items🩷 If you ever have any question don’t hesitate on messaging me (: Absolutely love everything! ❤️🔥 YLA, Vuori, Girlfriend Collective, Aurola. Perfect condition and super fast shipping. Glow always has the latest fashion trends and high quality brands for the best prices on the app. Shows are a fun vibe. Come join the @honeyglofinds family. 🥰Thank you a million Crystal😭🩷 Such good pre-loved at a steal and a super sweet seller! Tysm Gloria! Received my first purchases today from this seller and couldn’t be happier! Sooooo good and for a steal! Tysm Gloria! Bookmarked your next show! Omg you’re so kind! I’m so happy you loved your items, I’m excited to have you in my next😭🩷 Thank you! Love the Sweaty Betty leggings. Glow is the sweetest and does such a great job of curating a wide assortment of brands and styles at amazing prices. Always shipped super quick and items arrive exactly as described. ❤️🔥 Come join the fun and get great deals. 💯You’re just the sweetest thank you so much Crystal, love having you in my shows!🩷 Everything was great condition as described. She is a super fair seller and such a kind human. Love her show! Would recommend to anyone I know 🫶🏼You’re the SWEETEST thank you so much🥹💛 Lovely Host/Seller!!! Everything arrived quickly and exactly as described during the show. I’m very happy with my purchases 🥰ahh you’re so sweet thank you I’m so glad you’re happy with your purchases💛 Love the leggings and Vuori tank for hubby. Thanks Gloria. Looking forward to the next show. You have the best clothes and prices. ❤️🔥Thank you soooo much! I always look forward to seeing you in my shows😭🩷 Awesome quality shirt, thanks So glad you’re happy thank you!🩷 Pants are in amazing condition, shipped fast!Thank you so much! So glad you liked your items!🩷 I love it 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻So happy! Thanks for your review 🩷 So good!So glad you loved your items! Love the lululemon jacket. 🔥Such a fun show with great brands and the best prices. You’re the BEST thank you🩷