Reviews (172)Always fun to watch. You will always leave the show laughing. 😂 I love my Pyrex fridgie and I got it for a great price! Thank you! 🩵 Love this seller! Always an amazing shop! Best sellers out there 🥳🙌🏻 Arrived nice and secure and STUNNING! Thank you!!
All items as expected, one mug was chipped in transit but the packaging was very good by the seller. Just a bit of bad luck. Good service from the seller though-would work with seller again. Great great great packaging! So glad to get my item safe! I love it! Great condition and wonderful packing! I love honeys hutch! She and her husband are a hoot to watch, always have great products and my items always show up carefully packaged 🩷 Nice items. Packaged Well and Shipped Quickly. Love the towels!! Fast shipping & packed with care!💕💕💕 Beautiful gifts for my mother in law! Thank you! absolutely love my quilt! thanks so much! First time buyer with this fun couple! Will be back for sure. Everything arrived perfectly & their shows are just hilarious Everything is perfect!! Thank you! Absolutely love these two pieces! Packaging 100. And arrived on time. Been sick so I haven’t opened any of my packages till now. Everything was just as described! Perfect, thank you!!! Another great box from honeys_hutch. Thank you!! Love everything from honeys_hutch! My box was packed very well. Thank you! Great buying experience! The items were shipped quickly and packed really well. Everything arrived safely and exactly as expected. Very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy from this seller again. Highly recommend! Amazing sellers! Great packaging! always love our purchases from honeys hutch!