Reviews (184)Awesome Bro, People Skills, Fast Delivery Package 10/10. ✊🏽 I could not recommend the seller highly enough, great communication. The cards i received was just as described and was packed very well and in perfect condition. It was delivered really quick and the price of the item I purchased was awesome. I’ll 100% be back for more 🤙 I'M ALL HOOKEDUP NOW 😁 Had my happy cat pack sent to my front door step. Thank you so much mate, these are 9 cards of absolute love 😻🤍👻 Quick delivery, all great condition. Stoked! absolute legend and beautiful packaging thanks Wonderful people. Amazing service. Nicely packaged and speedy delivery 🙌🏽🙌🏽 I could not be happier with my order! Great stream and even better people (chat included) ❤️ Lovely people and a fun stream
Great to be able to pick up
Thanks 🙏
always a pleasure buying from these amazing people 👏 always so fast with delivery and packaged with care! Thankyou so much! Love these two! Amazing sellers great people. Items come perfectly packaged Amazing seller! Well packed. Can’t thank them enough Great lots of cards and a really fun stream
I even had my order hand delivered which was so greatly appreciated
Thank you so much Absolutely always love purchasing from these guys. They are prompt with shipping and always supply the best cards! so happy I found these amazing people! package came fast and perfect! I cant wait for your next show! xx Thank you for the fun show and awesome pokedoodle cards! I can't believe how fast my items arrived and super appreciate they were well protected and came with a little free treat ❤️ I hope to make it to the next show, Thank you x Thank you so much! loving all my new cards Thank you wonderful humans 💟💟💟 Really grateful that I get to purchase cards from these legends! Always an absolute pleasure and they always package everything up amazing too! Plus the lollies are the cherry on top. Thanks heaps guys for being incredible sellers! Definitely recommend purchasing from these guys! 😍🥰💜 thank you thank you thank you your note is on my shelf next to my work desk to remind me of the good things in life super sweet people! and package came safely and well packed ☺️ love these guys, fun streams, good vibes, good cards