Reviews (112)Really beautiful red shawl!! ❤️ Lovely seller!! Everything was perfect! Thank you so much. I love all my items. All in great condition and exactly as shown. Great pieces for a fantastic price. Thank you! Amazing I’m in love!! 100% recommend this seller, she has the cutest stuff Love her stuff and her personality! Love my purchase! Always has a great selection! Thank you so much! I looove this girl! She’s so sweet and has amazing quality pieces!!! You must shop here🫂✨🦋 In love with my stuffs! It’s beautiful! Thank you :) I love my items!! Thank you so much! so cute love the sweatshirt 😍 THAAAAANKS GURL! LOOOOVE THE SLIP & THE PANTS, SO COMFY N CUTE 10/10 AS PER USUAAAL! Such cute pieces and great prices tysm hope! CUUUUTE SLIPS! MY FAVVV TYSM Hope always has the BEST vibes and such amazing, fun shows! 🫶🏼 I’m super happy with my purchases and everything was even better than I expected. 💕 Always such a good time shopping with her! Highly recommend! ✨ I love all of my purchases! Thank you so much! Thank you sooo much for the beautiful silk scarf my queenn ! 🩷🩷🩷 10/10!! U DA BEST, TYSM! BUY FROM HERRRRR! QUALITY PIECES, AMAZING PRICES Super fast shipping! I love all of my purchases!!! I will definitely be visiting your show again! Super happy with this purchase. Fast delivery, great prices, reliable vendor. Hope is so adorable! Great seller! Items arrived promptly and exactly as described. Would recommend. Thank you so much! The scarf you picked out is so cute, the perfect givvy item ❤️ hopefully next show I catch you on I get a chance to snag some good pieces, I really love your style!