Reviews (756)Always amazing don’t miss out on this seller. Mahalo.🌺🤙 It’s all so beautiful and unique ❤️❤️ Great shipment thanks for everything hope you heal fast. God Bless One of my favorite sellers on here!! Love my R2-D2 earrings! Thx for the extra Mickey Mouse earrings, too!! 🫶 I love my new additions! Thank you so much! ❤️ Shipped really fast and packaged well! Thank u Lovely pins for a good price! 10/10 would recommend and order again Thank you, my lovely friend! Thank you for checking on extra screw backs!! Beautifully packaged and gorgeous items thank you. beautiful pearl necklace and really loved the blue with red rose necklace. beautiful jewelry. Thank you pleased with purchase and will do business again Thank you so much! Super fast shipping nice just what I have been looking for thank. you. Always very happy with the items I purchased. HOPE is very helpful when looking for a certain item , Great shows, prices & Very friendly! TY Hope! Ty ty love your beads, see you soon 🤗 Awesome beads!!! Thanks so much! loved all of it will buy again I am so happy with my purchase from Hope. Everything was very beautiful and better than I thought it would be. I've been disappointed so many times with purchases from What Not and this was such a nice surprise. I'll always follow Hope's shows. Great seller, always good deals. Gorgeous beads packed very well and shipped fast! Highly recommend seeing her shows.