Reviews (3,964)Received fast. Super squishy Two of the dumplings were already popped and leaking. Fun items and really fast shipping thank you great prices for great Squishies Thanks so much for the giveaway! We received a small mini dumpling for free of charge 🥰 Cute squishy, fast shipping. The dumpling was popped before I opened it, seal was broke, no wrapper over it might’ve been used but I wasn’t aware. Might as well throw away now. It popped the day I got it
Great variety of squishy gor just what I wanted TYSM 😊 The crunchy noodles i got had LOTS of air in them unfortunately very good squish those!. The slushy apple is good MINE had a little air in hopefully when i play with it more it will expend or something, haha the dumpling giveway was the mystery taba! I got 3 shades of pink and 1 yellow they are stuck to the ceiling now haha. THE COCONUT OIL SQUISHY!!!!! Get it now no regrets!. The crunch butter is okay it has air in it but very good crunch and easy to get air out with a needle. And the crunchy SMUSHER OMG i love it has a little air in it but getting that air out will be easy too! Overall im very satisfied with my purchase