Reviews (20,176)great item and fast delivery ty Absolutely joke 3 weeks to arrive then missing items never message me back will not be buying again which is a shame 😳 Bad didn’t not receive it !!!!! Contacted the seller only to be told to contact whatnot then they said contact seller JOKE !!!!
Want my item or my money back. Received my order. Really love it and really quick delivery. 5 stars all the way Great items and great seller Thankyou for the giveaway 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 shipping took a little longer but products amazing. i added a £10 Mystery box to order, i t was amazing, really packed and great products will buy from again. Very pleased with my purchase took to long to receive the order and what I got wasn't worth the £24 odd pound i spent Took a long time to receive my parcel I was ignored by the seller asking about my parcel, I wasn’t happy with the items received I paid over the top, I won’t use this seller again.
Sorry excellent seller love getting the foreign crisps a real change from ours Delivery took longer than ideal, over a week.
I could buy the majority of items in the mystery box in shops local to me so a bit disappointing with some items. excellent purchase thank you 😊 perfect service as always! thank you so much 🕉☯️🫶💖💖 great product but possibly rhe slowest delivery ive experienced on What not. Thank you for my delivery can’t wait to try them Thanks for the givvy appreciate it Probably my favourite mystery box so far! I can’t wait to try everything