Reviews (54)Got my package. was wrapped securely. Thanks for awesome cards Fun stream, big
Up The host hope
To land on the stream again soon! I absolutely love these steams! So many great cards! The God packs are definitely worth it! Always givvys! Always giving away free things! Has contests and everything! Love the Slab Buyer Givvys! Cards are definitely what he says! Honestly you won't be disappointed with this seller or his streams! Pick up's are so smooth, he is very great with communication on pick up's and very friendly! I'd give more than five stars if I could. Honestly, don't waste your opportunity and snag some really great deals from this steamer!! very happy with my order everything came as shown, prices were fair, will be ordering againI’m just happy you enjoyed and received everything in time! fast shipping and amazing packaging! 😁 Very happy with my order arrived quickly and well packaged!
Had a lot of fun on the stream 🤘🤘🤘You guys are the real champs! Great show! Everything arrived as it should, will be definitely buying again. Best streamer ever , cool game always a thrill Great show and great prizes! Everything delivered in perfect condition. I couldn’t have done it without you! Great host , great show , great fast delivery Thank you for your support!