Reviews (790)perfect and packaging was perfect! Very cool box!! I love it Loveee my picture! Packaged so well and arrived in perfect condition! Gorgeous ! Love it so much Great giveaway!!! Great show FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS…simply because they have some of the most unique items, are so fun to watch, and package with care! I purchased a cool antler camo lamp, and honestly I was super nervous about what condition it would be in by the time it arrived…but the time & intentionality that they spent on packaging it…saved the day! You can’t even tell it was shipped👏 Packaged super well! All items in one box, great seller!
Love my goose playing card! Very well protected packaging & just as discribed😊
Thank you! Absolutely obsessed with my purchases! Everything was packed well making sure nothing got damaged! Will purchase from again! Always coming in hot with the bangers!! Fast shipping and packaging is always perfect! Thank you love it ❤️😊❤️😊😊❤️ Obsessed with everything! Got here so fast and was wrapped perfectly! Fast shipping amazing items amazing packing!!! These pillows had a HEAVY odor. It was very well packaged! It took a lot of time and care! I can’t tell you how much I LOVE this seller and her shop! AMAZING items, fast shipping, and the absolute BEST seller!! Could not recommend her enough!