Reviews (38)I spent $400 for some vintage cards and all I got was some modern cards in the mail, that are basically trash just modern bulk. I can no longer message the seller, placed order on the 4th and it's the 24th now. Hopefully whatnot support can help Top notch service! Great job and thanks! i like the cards i just waiting for my other package i ordered from you Love the cards! Ty❤️That’s what’s up, thanks man. I don’t know if I’ll do another show. But i have a Eeveeutions collection I’m trying to sell. Some good stuff, cheaper than most Free givvy! I really appreciated it! Great packaging, amazing person, great vibes. Would definitely recommend ! 💙🙏🏽 Send me damaged cards. Also sent me the wrong cards not stuff I had ordered. Definitely wouldn’t recommend doing business with him That’s so sad that your lying like that, your a grown man, but your playing with the wrong one bro. I’ve sent so many people cards, and your the only one to say something like this, good luck tho, I hope it works out for you smh