Reviews (59)Yet again another fabulous order, ❤️🫶🏼👍 lovely seller 🥳☺️ super happy with my order thank you xx Thank you for my amazing clothes. 💕lovely seller and loved the show, first purchase’s and amazing qaulity, thank you 🤩fast shipping. Appreciate you 💕 xx lovely items 👌 thank you 😊 Always over the moon with my orders from this fabulous seller 💜 absolutely stunning 🐆 dungarees chefs kiss!! Thank you for the quirky socks too, perfect for keeping my tootsies warm & they were a free gift 💜Ty Mel and I’m glad you loved both bits xx Gorgeous items thanks so much! Loved seeing what came out next ! Some truly gorgeous things xxThanks so much for your kind review x beautiful items as described, lovely seller, highly recommend xThanks Lorraine for your kind words and for supporting my shows. I hope the picture frames look nice. X As described and well packed I am so pleased with my purchase Thanks so much for your lovely review odette x A very soft new jumper, lovely quality, perfect for the cooler days ahead. Thank you Caroline 😊xxThanks so much for your continued support Trish x Loved my Lululemon bits thank you so much 😊
Thank you odette. I’m made up you were happy with them x first time buyer..very happy..quick delivery..lovely items and thankyou for my candle givvy xThanks so much for visiting my show, for your purchases and for your kind words x Gorgeous lululemon top, Amazing seller thank you so much 😊 Thank you so much for supporting my show and for your kinds words x Great seller. Beautiful items and reasonable prices Thank you Nikki for your kinds words and for supporting my shows x Rather random prize consisting of ankle socks with avocados on. No info as to what you won on the giveaway.Hi thanks for joining my show. Unfortunately as a new seller it’s really difficult to send expensive gifts as I’m really trying but struggling make a profit. It also gave reduced shipping though. I’ve edited my next shows giveaways to say it’s only a token gift. I do try to say that as I run the giveaways but may have forgotten to. Some sellers don’t run them at all because the postage really eats into any potential profit. I hope it won’t put you off visiting my show in future. ❤️ Absolute perfection! Items described to the best during show! Thank you so much, will most definitely be back for more beautiful clothing xx 😘 Thanks so much for supporting my shows and for your kind review. X Lovely seller, great products Ty for returning and for supporting me cry also for yr kind words x A beautiful reed diffuser and a pair of socks as giveaways. Thank you Caroline, so generous 😊 xYay. I’m so glad you like them Trish. Ty for all of your support. Thank you! Lovely socks received ❤️ them 🍉🍉 Ty Rachel, and thanks so much for returning. Only a tiny gift so I appreciate you taking the time to review them x Beautiful dress, lovely seller - very happy 😊 Ty so much for supporting me and my shows x items were brilliant!! had a small mix up on 1 item (just sizing, were all human!) but after messaging hannah she immediately replied and apologised and everything was sorted ❤️ The customer care was fantastic and gives so much more confidence as a buyer 💕 great show and a really lovely lady. Appreciate everything and will be back for another show 🫶Ty jo for supporting my teeny tiny business and being so understanding re my error(s) 😬❤️ another amazing order, lovely lady who cares about her audience and has a variety of clothes and some home decor. xxxTy so much for yr kind review Andrea x