Reviews (328)Great Bitty Pops, fast shipping and packaged well as always. Thank you. This is a great Quality Custom. It looks great and I could definitely see this being a Kaboom design. A+ seller. Fast shipping and a nice hand written note. Definitely would purchase from them again. The item vas delivered on time and it was exactly what I ordered. 10000/10, wish I could give more stars lol. Everything was in amazing condition, packaged so well and so cute! Even a sweet little note, I'll definitely be back in the future to buy more! Seriously couldn't recommend this shop more!!! got to me with no damage varry well done. Good show good deals A+++++ Purchase was very cheap and easy and did not take long to deliver one of the best and quick delivery’s I got amazing family of sellers stunning packing, arrived super fast! amazing service! heard me ask for something in another stream and when I was unsuccessful they messaged me with her for a great price! Nice Bitty Pop. Fast shipping as always and packaged well. Everyone should shop here! Thank you again. Fast shipping again, packaged very well. Thanks. Fast shipping and well packaged, thank you. Amazing packaging and very heartfelt letter, thank you so much for the pop! Pretty fire pop fast awesome definitely recommend Ty u guy's again! Love all the funkos! And fast shipping!! Always a pleasure, thank you. Always an excellent show! Very fair pricing and excellent packaging! What can you say about these two…well
here it goes….amazing….fair….and fun! Never a bad show and always very accommodating! Housedividedby_3 is the real deal!
Awww thanks Capt!! Thank you for the amazing review! We appreciate all your support and kindness! Will be back for more!!!I am glad you are happy, we appreciate the 5 star review ! Great item, hope to get more. Packaged very well and fast shipping. Very nice stream. Thank you.Thank you mad006 for the continued support, we appreciate you!!