Reviews (677)kind, fun and beautiful. love her show. Always love all the items I buy from you. Thank you so much.!! Items were packed so well, I love them all! thank you. Very beautiful items; thank you so much! Such a sweet seller! Thank you so much for the gift. Love love love my bracelets! ❤️❤️ Beautiful necklace, pristine condition. Super sweet host...super fast shipping!! Very nice seller and beautiful jewelry ♥️ Beautiful jewelry!! Wonderful seller!! Items are packaged beautifully and shipped quickly!! Highly recommend!! Thank you for everything💖💖 Absolutely wonderful seller! I love all of my items, and everything was such a great experience. She is incredibly generous, and the buyer’s giveaway was so thoughtful and lovely. You can tell she genuinely appreciates her buyers. Such a kind, wonderful person—I’ll definitely be back! 💕✨ I absolutely love this beautiful seller & the passion she has for jewelry and what she does! She puts so much love … time & energy into curating magnificent pieces for us. And I must….. say her set up and displays at every show look as is if they are in an antique /vintage magazine. Soooo…… good! And best of all she is so lovable!
TYSM🫶🏼❤️🫶🏼 Received beautiful pieces from this shop and they were packaged neatly and securely. The little extra gift was so sweet, Thank you! 😊 Beautiful jewelry fantastic seller 🖤🖤 love Everything!! great seller Beautifully packaged items received in a timely manner!! Love everything about my order!! I loved the houseofcina show! The item I rec’d was just as shown! Beautiful!!
Always beautiful items! I love my portrait necklace it’s beautiful!! Great show!! & I am so pleased with my purchases!!
Thank you House of Cina!