Reviews (3,805)Great fvy diamonds Thank you Beautiful stone especially for a givvy. Arrived very quickly. Wow so very nice thank you very much. I really enjoy your shows.
Your friend
Nockahoma 🇺🇸 Fast shipping and excellent product’s! Great host ! Love the energy! Great seller! Enjoy the energy! Packaging came with holes in the envelope. Gem wasn’t in the package. beautiful earrings, but just not a fan of the way they close. its so hard to get them in the tiny little holes. clasps or something would have been muuh better. I feel like when I try i will bend them so much they will break. so very very sad. honestly if I would have seen the backs of both of them I would not have bought. I will probably never get to wear either one since I cant get them closed. absolutely gorgeous Marq diamond earrings. cant wait to show them off. Thank you so much for the ruby. It is beautiful. Love the show! thank you, sapphire is my birth stone 🩷 Gorgeous earrings, I’ve been wearing them for weeks now and my ears look so shiny!
Love these gems as usual!!! Can’t wait to set them! Absolutely beautiful bracelet! Great quality Every thing was beautiful. I thought my ring would come with some paperwork describing size etc. Can I still receive it? ty you so much fir the ruby. loved the givey, thank you