Reviews (131)Love everything so much!! Always happy with my purchases!!! I don’t know why anybody didn’t want to buy that shirt either, but I tried it on and it’s adorable Thank you so much again I really enjoy your show especially when you did the auctioneer Nicole that was funny. I loved it. Keep it up. I love your sense of humor. And thank you again. I love everything I get. I’ll always be back like a stalker lol Great sellers! Thank you! 10/10 love this channel!! My purchases are perfect-better than expected. The hosts are awesome - made sure to accommodate for more sizes for their customers the next show. Amazing service, nice packaging, and fast shipping. I need a bigger closet to fit all of my in coming purchases ❤️❤️ Awesome everything was perfect as usual. Best sellers on what not in my opinion. Great items, prices and fast shipping. Thank you both 😁 Super fast shipping. Amazing deals and great products. Thank you sooooo much for all the freebies and goodies. ❤️❤️❤️ fast shipping! exactly as described! Love watching these two! Hilarious and down to earth couple with amazing items. So happy with everything I got and everything was as described 💗 I loved my first order with you guys ! Lightning fast shipping and everything was as described. Thank y’all so much for the amazing show full of laughs and my first purchase with ya’ll💗 Love love love this show! They are the best people and have the best items! Great seller! Awesome show!! everything is amazing! tysm! Will be back 🩷 Once again, my order was awesome. Thank you so much guys. I will continue to keep coming in and getting stuff. Some of the clothes weren’t as expected in sizing. Overall good experience. Love my hoody it’s perfect. Thank you both you’re the best. My favored sellers on this app. 🥰 Such amazing sellers, lightning fast shipping, & the quality is even better in person! Will definitely be back again. Thank you so much for the kind gift as well 💓 love my new sports wear! and thank you for the givy! Wow, you guys did it again wonderful shirts. I love them. Thank you so much. You know I’m a continued follower so I will be back. I love you guys show you guys crack me up. Everything is perfect! Show was so fun! Thank you! Love your shows & my stuff, thank you! Such a great purchase! Fast shipping, great packaging, and everything arrived in beautiful condition—really better than described. Thank you so much! I promise you all they have the best givy's! they just sent me an amazing electric face scrubber! definitely will be buying more and entering more givys!