Reviews (1,396)Perfect fit. Fast delivery. Great host!! Shirts for perfect. Amazing deals. Cheaper than thrift store for brand new with tags! Such a great haul per usual! Thank you for all my goodies 💕💕 I have purchased from this wonderful seller several times already and I am always very pleased with my order. The seller is friendly and has such a great personality (and beautiful skin 😊) . The lives are definitely fun and the prices are affordable for any budget. I highly recommend this seller. I will definitely continue to be a loyal customer. This was shipped ASAP, but USPS misrouted my package to the last frontier. YET even after taking almost a month and a tour of the US, for this incredibly fragile item to arrive in PRISTINE condition goes to show how impeccably packed it was! That alone deserves 5 stars! A++++I arrived!!! And in tact!! 💪🏼 I’m so relieved! Always so kind and pleasant during her shows! Received timely! Thank you. Hope to use it soon towards a purchase from your store. Lovely item!! Super nice seller. Items as described. Thanks! Items as described. Thanks! Thank you 😊. Fun show. Great deals!! Packaged nicely so item was safely delivered Love my porcelain shoe!!! Thank u so much ch!!!! Loved everything! Thanks girl 💕💕 Amazing deals!! Love House of Scottie!! She's the bomb 💣 😍. always fun and fabulous Sooooooooo thrilled with my purchases 😀 More goodies from a favorite seller!!! A++++’s all around.