Reviews (2,230)I just love the such good quality of everything that Trina offers us. She's such an amazing person and inspiration, i love her to death. My shopping experience has bee n elevated, trina picks items her shopper would like not just what she likes. She understands that women come in different shapes and sizes, she makes every one feel welcomed. Quality too tier, and the fun we have at the mall is pure joy. And most importantly she teaches us how to shop with intention💕💕 OMG, I love these two necklaces together! So glad you suggested it! 😘😘❤️❤️ Love it!! such gorgeous inventory from a amazing beautiful and energetic seller. Thx always Love, love, love each piece. Thank you so much!!!😊 Absolutely loving my amazing pieces. Thank you so much. Amazing as always. Trina you have amazing taste. Love all of my pieces. 💕💕💕 Thank you. Loveeeeeee Loveeeee/ Mall time Laughs & Chats are the bestest/ You’re Amazing❤️ Love ❤️ my square bracelets ! I have no words other than amazing quality. I love Trina so much such an amazing and genuine person. Will definitely keep shopping with her. House of Tinkas is a small community in the larger. Trina provides the best shopping experience in an inclusive way. Just Love her and the pieces she curated! Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Loveeeeeee these hours at the mall / amazing good vibes / appreciate you over filling my cup with laughs & goodtimes / the gems are amazing / thank you appreciate you ❤️💃🏻💋💃🏻💎 Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Loveeeeee/ so appreciative the gems 💎 & laughs at the mall/ the best times always with everyone ❤️❤️🥰🥰💋💋 What a steal of a deal, i don’t think these glasses were even worn, thanks trina as always excellent service, fast delivery and a quality product
Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕