Reviews (693)Box was amazing. Can’t wait to purchase another. OMG it was such a cute little sticker thanks for all the yummy snacks. I enjoy them daily and thanks for the speedy delivery 😀 a snack box the wholemeal can get into. Carl has a thick one and hes a top G foreal. 5 starz all day long Yummmmmy bundles!!! Such a steal!!! Thank you!! Great deal on the snack box 💯 Always has a great variety of snacks! Always great building a box Thanks for delicious snacks. It brought me back!! Appreciate you. 🙏🏾❤️🙏🏾 Amazing order! Thank you for the extras bro!! I love it all so much! 🫶🏼 you da best! Awesome boxes,,fast shipping, super dope seller can’t complain!!! Thank you 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼 Very happy with what I received. My box was stuffed full of goodies. I don’t think they could have put another item in if they tried. Well done! I’ll be back soon! The tooth actually took the long way through a swamp in Texas or something as the postal service misplaced it temporarily but it eventually arrived and is very cool. Thank you so much for the genuine Texas gator tooth. 🐊 Chocolate completely melted Yummy 🤤 super fast shipping and nothing was melted! Thank you!!! absolute one of the best places to buy the Box deals from always has great items great prices and fast shipping if you're not getting your Snacks here you guys are missing out Always Blessing people !! You won’t find a better streamer on this App will do his best to keep new and returning customers happy!! Thanks Sr. 💜🫶🏻💜🫶🏻