Reviews (812)Excellent seller! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything arrived exactly as shown during the stream. The cards were packaged securely and were in fantastic condition. You can tell they really care about their customers and take pride in what they do. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase and will definitely be buying from them again. Highly recommend this seller to anyone looking for a smooth, trustworthy Whatnot experience! Thank you huda! Always love the stream and nobody beats the deals! Definitely be back for more. Huda is the man!! Great show! Great deals and givvys!! Highly recommend!! 10⭐️ Huda is da man
Great shows and person awesome show always so fun Great cards and value, with fast shipping, recommended! Awesome! Thank you so much!!! 🔥🔥🔥 Giveaways that immediately get displayed as PC grails ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Hudaman? You da man! 😎👍 5 stars as usual! 😊 Thank you! amazing packaging and seller!! Huda is the best! Don’t miss a great time and amazing deals! thank you guys for being genuine and actually providing value, love the show! whether I'm making a purchase or I'm just hanging out I appreciate the wins ! keep rising to be one of the top shows on Whatnot, Great stream and fast shipping 🔥🙏 I genuinely look forward to the Friday afternoon streams every week. Always fun and gives out amazing deals. He’s 100% for the people!!! Such a kind and caring guy! Truly love hopping on his streams! Thank you for my hermits 🫶🏽🤘🏼 Thank you so much! You do amazing things for the community Great atmosphere and shipping was on point! Thank you again!