Reviews (31)Amazing seller and great shows! Great communication and fast shipping. Highly recommend for your bullion, silver and golds!!! 🤩 He sent me an empty bag when I won a givvy. But no prize Awesome seller for exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 He’s amazing! Such a great stream! I got some amazing silver coins and he was super generous. He’s got some great background music and a fun guy to watch! Highly recommend!! Awesome seller and really happy with my purchase! Everything came exactly as described and was packaged well. Would definitely buy from this seller again!
Really happy with my purchase! Item was exactly as shown and packed well. Great seller—would definitely buy again!
Everything was packaged extremely well and shipped quickly and order was accurate 🙂 Items packed with great care! Super fast shipping! Nice first time buyers bonuses! Highly recommend ! One of the best seller’s, Great show, Great prices, Great packaging on shipment’s, Highly recommend, thank you! Love this seller. Fun show. Really informative. Gives great deals and threw in some bonuses. Highly recommended. Amazing seller! Items were packaged perfect! Exactly as described and shown on screen. Prices are amazing and he is such a kind person. His shows are great. Catch one of his shows, buy something and join in on the fun, you won’t be disappointed!! One of my favourite seller, fast and accurate shipping! Great seller! Great deals! Cute and funny, fast shipper good deals. I thank Jesus daily that he guided me to his show with the divine power of god I was able to change my ways all thanks to hughmongus. I want to be him. If I could put 10000000000000/10000000000000 stars I would. 5 isn't enough. If you hate getting orders fast and hate getting good deals and hate supporting a new seller then keep swiping because you'll be miserable here.
Super rapide shipping thanks