Reviews (170)These are the best things ever! Can’t wait to make more!!! Great products and tutorials! Got my happy mail and I'm so excited to make the baskets!🤗 Enjoy Noe's live! She is awesome and will shop🛍 again! Mahalo 🤗 🌺🤙 I love Hulanoe's tutorials! The fabrics are lovely. She is a generous seller and creates a lovely sense of community. Thank you for the great fabric and the cutest givvy gifts ever! I truly enjoy your shows because of your sunny outlook and you’re so sweet! I thoroughly enjoy Hulanoe. I really enjoy her handmade pieces, her variety of nice quality fabric and she has something for everyone. Such a kind person!! What a talent! Hula is a gem. You will learn, laugh, and love her show - the fabric is fab too! Love my fabric. Great seller very sweet and upbeat.
Variety of quality fabrics, ship quickly and she has something for everyone. Hulanoe is a very kind and generous person. Exceptionally nice and very talented. Everything came in perfectly, at first the witch hat template was kind of confusing to me but I figured it out it was really straightforward and I made it kind of complicated. I also love the fact that she's doing a walk-through video for the people that bought the template. I enjoy Hulanoe’s show. Such a kind seller, has something for everyone, ships quickly and has high quality fabric. Noe is a wonderful person! Love it, even better in person! Thank you!! my bag is perfect and just what I was shown!!! beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️ fast delivery, thank you very much for everything. This package of fabrics include very useful and pretty blenders. I look forward to the welcome and offerings on Hulanoe's shows 💖 Love everything and thank you for the awesome givvy. Super fast shipping and beautiful fabric! Very happy with all my purchases! The fabric matches in these kits are delightful and ready to create. Wonderful teaching and creating a welcoming space. Love the bag kit & included fabric. Thanks so much! I’m very satisfied with my purchase! Thanks!