Reviews (43)Pack was resealed, had a couple creases in the top of the seal, and it was very hard to open, I have opened tons of packs and not one time have I opened a pack where the seal what that stuck together this much, And the cards were facing the wrong direction in the pack so it was pretty obviously resealed. And upon further inspection, the cards were actually fake( faded backside, easily ripped, cheaper cardboard) Not sure if the seller knew it was resealed with fake cards but if they have any idea what they are doing they could very obviously tell that it was resealed and would not sell it. Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. It’s very much appreciated.
I just want to clarify that the packs were not resealed in any way. I make sure to purchase my products from a reliable and reputable vendor. These are authentic Korean-language packs that came directly from Korea, so the packaging material will naturally be different from English Pokémon packs.
Thank you for the feedback; it’s very much appreciated.
I want to clarify that the packs were not resealed in any way. I purchase my products from a reliable and reputable vendor. These are authentic Korean-language packs sourced direct card showed in up in a bubble mailer with no protection inside of it, it was just in a penny sleeve tossed in the bubble mailer. card was bend due to poor packaging. Great seller will definitely continue shopping