Reviews (56)So very happy with my purchases! Everything arrived safely and timely! Will definitely purchase again from this seller! Thank you! Awesome show with great deals! Love all of my purchases. Thank you! absolutely stunning in person ty! SUPER FAST SHIPPING!!! Love my new kitties!! Thanks so much!!😍
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 fast shipping, great condition one of the items was cracked the pink tray underneath i messaged seller no response after items arrived. Thanks so much for the egg coddler! Adding it to my collection. Purchased on her first show. She did great. Great seller! Love everything I got and arrived timely! Will show with her again! love my items and you packed the well Thank you for all of the beauties!! ♥️🧡💜 I love this little box so much, thank you! Great seller packages very good 😊 Item arrived flawless, as described, and packaged well! Thanks! Arrived in great condition and timely. Everything was packaged and shipped so well. I appreciate the effort put in.