Reviews (80)one of the most down to earth dudes that I have ordered from. he's got great energy and enthusiasm and doesn't make you feel alone. thank you for your purchase. Thank you for the great deals!!! Amazing item! Fast shipping! Wonderful seller! Perfect experience! Fire little knife givvy 🔥 Great product. Fast and secure shipping. Thank you. Took forever for it to get to the post office after label was created, arrived with a sticker on it that left weird gooI apologize for your experience but I can't control the post office arrival time on your package. Other buyer had the same issue with the post office. Every knive box I put a sticker with the number so I can track of every sale. gd quality stuff awesome seller will recommend to other people as well Cool, dude and great prices thanks for the great deal and will buy again thank you hope to see you on the show again.