Reviews (849)My brother from another mother ! highly recommended. If you're looking for fire cards hyo is where it's at Very fast shipping. Everything arrived as expected. Look forward to future business and would recommend to others based on my experience. Thank you! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Awesome streamer and cards. Never miss this show! love the card man thank you First time buying from hyosong…but not the last time! Great stream, cards, shipping and packaging. Thanks my guy!! one of the best channels I've come across. shipping was perfect as well. Will be back again soon. keep up the good work Love your shows man! Great vibes! As always. Great card. Great host. Fast shipping. Highly recommend Thanks for the bangers Hyo!!! Even cleaner card than I expected. If PSA value was open I’d grade it Great stream. Fastest shipping! Cards in great condition. I never miss this stream. Hyo the goat! Thanks! 🔥 ANOTHER GREAT PURCHASE from my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STREAMER! 🔥
This guy is ALL about the steals and deals! 💥 There is seriously NO low end here—just HIGH-END cards, top-quality deals, and the kind of steals that make your wallet forgive you! 😂🔥
He’s an awesome dude who genuinely loves this hobby and this community, and it shows every single stream. I LOVE getting my weekly package… and somehow he ALWAYS manages to keep my Seahawks card addiction alive! 😂💙💚🏈
Do yourself a favor: FOLLOW, BOOKMARK, and GET IN THE STREAM! 🚨 Don’t miss out or you’ll be sitting there with serious FOMO wondering what you missed! 😂
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Absolute favorite!
Great show!!! fast secure shipping Cards as described, thank you! Great streamer great packaging will buy again GREAT CARDS AND FAST SHIPPING ONE OF THE BEST ON THE APP !!!!!!!!!